Hook Retrofit? Ready when you are!
VIKING takes care of your complete re-hooking program!
We manage the complete re-hooking program for you, ensuring full compliance of your lifeboat systems with a minimum impact on your operations.
Every hook retrofit is customized for your lifeboat and specific LRRS system. As independent safety experts, we guide you throughout the process.
When the installation is completed, performance tests ensure that the system is fully operational and that it fulfills requirements of the design review submitted to Class.
We've never missed a dry dock!
Our dedicated planers ensure timely notifications, and that all preparations are completed before dry-dock period, even in case of shorter port stays.
VIKING provides fast, competitively priced installation anywhere in the world within 4 weeks or less.
VIKING Nadiro Drop-In-Ball™ - The safest hook system
Our revolutionary and patented Drop-In-Ball™ hook system ensures no lifeboat can be unintentionally released high above sea level, minimizing the risk of accidents during emergency use, lifeboat drill & training and maintenance operations.
- Hydraulic powered release
- Gravitational forces keeps the hook closed
- Intuitive re-hooking with a safe and easy click-in system
- Easy user interface inside the lifeboat
- Back-up release mechanism ensures reliability
- Compliant with IMO regulations Res. MSC. 320(89) and LSA Code
- Certified according to Marine Equipment Directive (MED)
- Available as single hook and double fall hook system in 3.2, 7.5 and 12.5 t versions
- Can be fitted or retrofitted on all makes of lifeboats, rescue boats and fast rescue craft
Save 80% of your hook retrofitting time with VIKING
VIKING’s global service network has qualified technicians at dedicated servicing stations around the world. Contact your local VIKING branch office for complete installation and service.